Wind & Storm Damage Repair
Growing numbers of severe weather events are increasing the numbers of homes and businesses that require storm damage repair. Even less serious storms can generate tree damage, wind damage, and hail damage, all of which can result in water damage once roofs, windows, or doors have been breached. In spite of your best efforts to be prepared for such events, there is no way to predict when you might experience damage from high winds and fierce storms. Should this happen to you, Cascade Restoration Services will be there to provide expert restoration. When you call us, you can set your mind at ease. Instead of worrying about an extended, catastrophic event, you will know that in case of any weather emergency, our crews will put your property and your life back together as quickly as possible.
There are some things you can do to help prevent and/or minimize damage when a storm does hit.
- Know exactly what your insurance policy covers for these types of losses.
- Be sure your policy will cover “replacement cost” and not just “market value.”
- Keep emergency phone numbers (like our number!) somewhere easily accessible.
- Keep a backpack with 72 hours of food, water, and other supplies in an easily accessible place.
- Inspect your roof, siding, gutters, etc. for any signs of weakness.
- Identify any trees hazards. Here is a great guide to do just that: Preventing Tree Hazards
When emergency strikes our team is available to you 24/7. When storm damage presents hazards to people or structures, contact us immediately. These are situations when you should call our emergency hotline:
- Trees have fallen on an occupied building or vehicle.
- A roof is damaged.
- Wind or tree damage has exposed a commercial or residential interior.
- Windows or doors are broken.
- Fences have been damaged.
- Debris impedes safe movement.
- Any other storm related damage.
Our emergency response team will arrive promptly at your property and remain in regular contact with you until the location is secure. Depending on what the preparation of your insurance claim allows, this may include tarping, boarding up, installing structural supports, and cleaning up debris.
Residential and Commercial Restoration
Our priority is to bring your properties to their pre-storm condition as quickly as possible.
If you are insured, we coordinate with your insurance companies to make certain that they obtain all necessary information for claims.
Under all circumstances, our trained, professional restoration specialists review and prioritize storm and wind damage repairs. We secure the outside of buildings with repairs to roofing, doors, windows and any structural breaches. We extract storm water from carpets, walls, flooring, and such built-in appliances as furnaces. Other contents will be removed for thorough cleaning and drying.
We have finished our work when you return to a property that feels like a storm never happened.